COJOT offers wideband antennas for the 400 – 6000 MHz range that provide an ideal solution to different kind of applications and for various types of installation environments – covering wireless technologies like 5G, LTE, LINK-16, WLAN & ISM 2.4GHz & 5 GHz and WiMAX.
Compact NATO / US Pattern Mount Vehicle Antennas
WB460M: 430 – 6000 MHz, 100 W
The WB460M is a highly compact, lightweight and low-profile vehicle antenna that is ideally suited for communication and ground-to-air applications like LINK 16.
- Excellent upward radiation performance
- High gain over the entire frequency range
- NATO / US pattern mount
WB425M: 400 – 6000 MHz, 200 W
The WB425M is a highly compact vehicle antenna that is very well suited for jamming and monitoring applications.
- High power rating, 200W
- Optimal horizontal coverage
- Light antenna with NATO / US pattern mount
Compact magnetic mount vehicle antenna
WB460W: 420 – 6000 MHz, 200 W
The WB460W is a magnetic mount antenna for applications where a quick antenna setup and removal is required or where a permanent installation is not desired.
- Ideal operation in the UHF / SHF bands
- High power rating, starting from 200W
- Reliable and durable magnetic mount for temporary installations in ECM, Monitoring and Comms applications.
Portable antenna with shock absorption spring
WB460Q: 420 – 6000 MHz, 40 W
The WD460Q is a rugged, high performance manpack antenna that does not require a ground plane for proper operation. These wideband antennas are particularly suited for portable communication and jamming applications.
- Effective coverage of the entire frequency range
- Rugged antenna construction with shock absorption spring
For more information, visit www.cojot.com