New Wideband Dual Port Antennas
COJOT is introducing new dual port antennas for vehicles that combine the advantage of a low visual signature, like in the WBC2300, with the capability for an extended frequency range from 20 to 6000 MHz, like in the WBC256. This new antenna, called WBC2600M, has been developed to provide a more cost-effective ultra wideband solution with enhanced robustness and improved lead time requirements.
Wideband Dual Port Antennas for vehicles (20 – 6000 MHz)
The WBC2600M is targeted towards high power ECM and C3I applications. This antenna is well suited for applications where a multiple antenna set-up is not possible, or antenna co-location problems may occur.
- Two antennas integrated in the same mechanics
- High band, ground plane independent dual port antennas positioned at the top for optimum coverage
- High power rating, more than 300 W in total
Our broad range of multiband and dual port antennas provide a reliable solution for various frequency bands and different platforms:
- WBC3924: VHF/UHF Tactical Dual Port Antennas for vehicles (30-108 MHz and 225-512 MHz) Read more »
- WB226H: Handheld UHF and LTE Dual Band Antenna (225-450 MHz and 760-2600 MHz) Read more »
- HD921Q: High Gain Triband Manpack Antenna GSM/ 3G Read more »
- SBA2458XDB: High Power Dual Band Switched Beam Antenna for 2.4 and 5.8 GHz Read more »